Hi,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 4:20 AM Jerome Shidel <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2019, at 2:44 AM, David Griffith <d...@661.org> wrote:
>
> How do I get the Freedos repository updated to include the current version of
> Frotz?
>
> It’s fairly painless to expedite an update or sometimes add completely new
> software. We
> often have a lot of stuff on our plate and it is far better then waiting for
> us to “get around” to
> doing it.

I've been too busy with other, more pressing concerns in recent
months. So I haven't done as much as I'd like.
But, in theory, someone like me would take care of (most of) it for you.

> Send me a link to download or just email me the updated package.
>
> I can quickly review it and stick it up on the official software repository.
>
> The FreeDOS release building process will automatically include the new
> package next time a release is built.

Yeah, it's not totally hard (nor totally simple, if you dot all your
i's and cross all your t's). Lots of files to vet/verify/confirm as
free/libre, make sure it's reasonable, etc.

Thanks again to Jerome and Jim for their hard work!