I need to find FreeDOS Alpha 1, which is said to contain a file called
"task-lis".

I need it for a much better guide on what to implement first exactly, as stated
here: http://wiki.freedos.org/wiki/index.php/Releases/Alpha1

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.os.msdos.apps/oQmT4ETcSzU/O1HR8PE2u-EJ

I' trying to prepare myself to make my own OS-level package to then learn how
to make a compatible DOS/BIOS layer for 16/32/64-bit or also UEFI-only machines.
It would help me a lot to plan better for my OS package (lacking standard VGA
support or even VESA, Windows 10+ is no longer of use for me, it will be a
danger for me to be bare-handed with Windows OSes that will no longer fit my
needs and not knowing how to handle OS
code):http://190.53.102.175/api/bin/OS/INSTALL.BAT

Just run it in a new subdirectory and boot the assembled result from DOS.

OSDev.org • View topic - What else should I add? (Week History)

|  |  |

|  |
OSDev.org • View topic - What else should I add? (Week History)