Hi,
Recently I have installed freeDOS on 20yrs old PC with the idea of letting my now 2yrs old nephew play the "games of my childhood" (word rescue etc.) when the time will be right. However, he loves to find letters on the keyboard right now - "M for Mum", "D for Dad" etc. So I am thinking of writing a simple program which would display a photo and waited for the right key. I have never before worked with DOS, it's been a while since I wrote in anything else than Qt designer... What's the best way to achieve this, is there some nice crosscompilation chain to use? What aproach would you suggest?
Thx.