Hi,

I was trying to figure out how KITTEN/KITTENC works. Seems to attach each
NLS file with the "KITTENC" signal by the end of the executable. I've read
about making UPX support easier, I guess you UPX before you ATTACH.

Why did you need to write an own function to convert string to UL?

By the way, apparently I've found a typo:

if (language &&
_toupper(language[0]) == 'E' &&
_toupper(language[0]) == 'N')
{
// set LANG=EN switches to internal strings

Best wishes,
Aitor