Hi everyone!

Every month, we host an online meeting so we can get to know each other as
more than just email addresses. We do these on the third Sunday of each
month.

Our next virtual get-together is coming up THIS SUNDAY, 12/19. Please join
us at 11am US/Central (use your favorite timezone converter
<https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=5037649,5368361,2950159,2172517&h=5037649&hf=1>
find your local time).

We alternate topics every month. Last month, the focus was "social time."
This month, it's technical. It's a great opportunity to do some real-time
testing and debugging in FreeDOS 1.3 RC5 with other developers.

I'll email the link to the online meeting on Sunday, about half an hour
before we go live. I'll also share it on the website, on Facebook, and on
Twitter.

Jim