Hi everyone!

Every month, we have a virtual get-together on video chat. It's
another way for us to stay connected - and helps us put a face to the
name, so we aren't just someone on the other end of an email.

The next virtual get-together is THIS SUNDAY, January 16 at 11am
US/Central. We'll be live for 90 minutes.

We alternate topics for each get-together. This month's focus is
"social time." We may talk about tech items too, but the focus will be
catching up and getting to know one another.

I've hosted the previous get-togethers via my Bluejeans.com account
(which I use for my training business). I'm looking at possibly
changing providers, so I wanted to try Zoom for this Sunday's
get-together.

I'll share the meeting info here in the hour leading up to the meeting.

Jim