Do you want me to post this as a news item on the website?

My first thought is Yes, because this is a good way to engage folks who
want to test FreeDOS. And I think it's good to let folks know about the
Interim Test Builds. At the same time, I'd want to be clear in that news
post that this is a *test build*, so things may be broken, or incomplete,
etc, because it's *meant for testing* and is *not meant* to be a new
version of the official distribution.

I don't think we'd want to post news items about *every* test build,
though. I think that would be too much.

But I wanted to ask what you preferred.