Hi!

Hello, few days ago I released the version 1.7 of my text Editor Blocek.

Great news, I was already waiting for an announcement here or on Jim's channels :-)

+ many improvements in the graphical user interface (GUI)
+ the scope of the Search or Search and Replace functions can be limited to
text block only

 :-)

+ Now can work even with graphic cards with non-continuous video memory
(like GeForce RTX 2060)

Is that "RAM line length differs from pixel count" or more complex?

+ now can fixate the word-wrapping not only for the whole document but also
for selected block only.

Fixate as in freeze? Or can it re-wrap to some (selectable?) width?

Regards, Eric

PS: I noticed that Jim's TRCH only translates one char at a time,
do we already have a variant which is as powerful as Linux "TR",
supporting for example TR 'a-z' 'A-Z' or TR -d '\n' and so on?
Non-DOS Notepad++ text editor also juggles with upper/lower case.