Quite frankly, I would throw them all on the scrap heap. As Jim said,
none of them has any number of apps worth noting and there is a reason
why no GUI other than Windows 3.11 ever took off under Dos. I know
that from painful experience of wasting two years on an attempt to
create one in the early 90s. It's just not what Dos is about, I think.
Unless someone puts together a serious attempt (perhaps PCGeOS
qualifies) I wouldn't include any GUI. Frankly, if you are after a
freeware GUI OS, Linux or ReactOS are better options.