I'm wondering if anybody has any experience, or has seen any source code,
related to manipulating the DOS Swappable Data Area (SDA) to make DOS
re-entrant.  I working on at least one TSR program right now where I think
something like that might be useful but I've never seen it done before.

The SDA of MS seems fairly well documented in RBIL, but I'd be pretty surprised
if all DOS clones (particularly Virtual Machines like DOSBox) are compliant so
it may not be a good idea to pursue.  I suspect FreeDOS would be pretty close
to compliant, but I'm not even sure about that.

But I was still wondering if anybody has seen it done before since I don't
think I've ever seen an actual implementation.