On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 12:36 PM Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:

> When SourceForge upgraded their website hosting to PHP 7.4, I didn't
> read closely enough that the final website address will change. So I'm
> in the process of updating things on the wiki.freedos.org site to
> accommodate that.
>[..]

After changing the wiki theme (aka "stylesheet") the front page isn't
content. That may be due to website caching at SF (I know SF has a
front-end web request cache, and nothing else changed on the website).

I'll wait a while for the web cache to "clear" and test it again. In
the meantime, I'm changing any wiki.freedos.org references on the
website to freedos.sourceforge.io

* The "freedos.sourceforge.io" name is short-term. I will move this
back when things are working and have some confidence that it's not
name-based.

** Also: Looks like I'll have to add "move the FreeDOS Wiki" to my
to-do list. :-P