When SourceForge upgraded their website hosting to PHP 7.4, I didn't
read closely enough that the final website address will change. So I'm
in the process of updating things on the wiki.freedos.org site to
accommodate that.

We had a few things hosted there that really should be on the
www.freedos.org site instead. I've moved or deleted these things as
part of the cleanup:

1. The "visual install guide" (used to be a series of step-by-step
screenshots for FreeDOS 1.2,  then an embedded YouTube video for
FreeDOS 1.3) has moved from http://wiki.freedos.org/install to
https://www.freedos.org/download/

2. The link to the FreeDOS email list rules (remind.txt) has been
updated on https://www.freedos.org/forums/ (we kept the remind.txt
file on the old SF-hosted site because the monthly reminder was coded
to use that - we aren't using the monthly reminder anymore, so I don't
think anything else should link to the old remind.txt location)

3. The very ancient (hasn't been used in *years*) "software_db" page
has been deleted. This used to be a database-driven version of the
FreeDOS software list, and dates back to when we used to host the
FreeDOS website at SF (and when we moved to independent hosting, we
kept a few SF-specific things at freedos.sf.net). This data is now on
the "What's included" link on https://www.freedos.org/download/

(No one should even know about the "software_db" page, much less
linking to it. I'm mentioning it for transparency.)

Jim