Hello,

Could you please post the exact message you got from the compiler?

I got mysefl problems with such convertions trying to compile FD-KEYB with
FPC, but although I posted for help in the forums, I didn't get anything
really useful and finally gave up.
But I am curious if you get the same error.

There's a compatibility mode that makes you switch between using @ or not
before the procedure address, but in either case I got different compile
time errors that made it unable for me to continue.

Thanks,
Aitor