Hello there!

Sorry for being late on the topic.

The following link directs to the forum item that I opened when trying to
re-compile FD-KEYB under FPC.
Basically, KEYB needs to use different procedures to store a key in the
buffer, depending on the parameters and system configuration. The problem
occurs when I need to select the adequate key storing procedure to a
variable that will be called from the assembly bit. It also occurs in some
other parts.

In order to make the program small, I am compiling it under the compact
mode. I tried it and had this error last October, and as no one posted a
reply, I haven't tried it again, but can do it (or maybe someone here can
guess where the problem is).

I get a problem using both the standar or the TP mode, and doing @Procedure
or without the @.
You can read the full details here, maybe someone has a hint:

Far pointer versus Pointer in 16-bit DOS (freepascal.org)
<https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,60973.msg457397.html#msg457397>

Thanks in advance,
Aitor