Hi!

16-Мар-2004 18:32 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

LG> So, when I have time (at the week end probably), I'll try to catch the
LG> bug. If Bart has time, he may want to overtake me ;-)

     Probably, this is not the last bug. I wait details from Jim Lilly, but
looks like FreeDOS doesn't sense media change (in Zip drive, available as
C:), and uses old BPB for new media. As result, we have FAT32 (current) BPB
for FAT16 boot record. Also, by some (unknown for me) reason in current BPB
for FAT32 not zeroed rootEntries field (whereas it clear in default BPB and
boot record).

     I ask Jim to perform test: scan FAT32, then FAT16 diskettes, then
reboot, then perform scan in reverse order. Will see the results.

PS: 32-bit enabled kernel completely successfuly (no errors, no warnings)
shows my FAT16 and FAT12 media.