Dear Developers of FreeDOS-Kernel.

I use the Kernel 2041 and found follow strange:

If I press the <F8> key for singlestepping and then the <ESC> key to skip a
command, the
singlestepping-process of the FDCONFIG.SYS is skipped.

Under MS-DOS the <ESC> key skips only the current command and doesn't skip the
singlestepping-process.
Under the commando-processor (I use the FreeCOM) the <ESC> key skips only the
current command, too.

I think to skip the singlestepping-process is a good thing, but its better to
do this with another
key, like the <SPACE> key.

Best regards

Christian Pfaller