FreeDOS's mem program output only 4 GB of detected memory out of the
machine's total 16 GB .... Dose this mean FreeDOS can only detect 4GB
maximum?

Also The df program is outdated and reporting incorrect sizes... it only
detects a maximum of 2 GB disk space of a hard drive. I may just have an
outdated version... or it must be the latest DOS version... i need to
check

If i reported this before please ignore it i cannot remember ^^;

also I think i should make a utility to convert FreeDOS 1.0 Packages to
version 1.1! I already have alot on my programming plate!

and i have announcement!
http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/fdnpkg/
FDNPKG v0.93a Has a bug fix in it please upgrade to latest version!