Hello All,

We were working on PDOS development particularly interrupt number Int
21/AH=0Eh(Select Default Drive). While testing the PDOS function i came
across a particular behaviour in FreeDOS, according to the description
given in the documentation "http://www.ctyme.com/intr/rb-2570.htm";

"Return: AL = number of potentially valid drive letters".

When tested using a function PDOS returns,

Booting from Hard Disk...
welcome to PDOS-16
welcome to pcomm

C:\>functest

The return value is x 4 x

C:\>

While testing the same behaviour in FreeDOS,

C:\DEVEL\PDOS\SRC>functest

The return value is x 5 x

C:\DEVEL\PDOS\SRC>

Is this expected? Please let me know if anybody needs more details.

--
Regards,
Anil Nair