Hi!

17-Май-2004 07:32 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Massimiliano Chini) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> How you work with it?
MC> I make a boot floppy with FreeDos 9rc5 and FreeDos 9rc3. I used Windows95
MC> too, but I have the same result

     Ie., trouble only in program itself: it was written by brain-damaged
programmers, which rely on some DOS-related tricks (1985 - MS-DOS 3.3?),
which are not work under newer DOSes. For example, I know program, which
stop working if UMB is available.