Jay Maus

>How did you get the ISO onto the CD?
I burnt the .iso image using Nero. I've used this before to burn Linux distros which
booted fine. I can see files etc on the cd but it just doesn't boot [and yep i've set
the bios to boot from cd].

Maybe there is something wrong with the download. I'll download the image again see if
I can get it to work.

What does the fdos1440.img do? Does that load FreeDOS into RAM?

Thanks,
Robbie