Hello, everybody. It is a nice idea and good thing to make and use FreeDos.
I also liked the simplicity of DOS. And when at som time in past
 I wanted to get DOS from MS,
they [r]ejected me saying that they do not sell it anymore.

So it is good to do and to use FreeDos. At this time I don't have mach
possibility to use it but I hope it is improving. When I tried to use it,
it was FreeDos Beta 5, maybe 6, it was not very stable. I tried
dir /s /b | more  or dir /s /b > dir.out  and it crashed.
I hope it will be ok now.

I wish you a lot of success with FreeDos

Pavol Kucerak

http://mail.centrum.sk/ - Chceš nový e-mail, zriaď si ho!