Bernd,

Sorry, but inbox.lv webmail adds these advertisements, I can't do anything
with this (except paying for mail). At home I use POP3+SMTP (which don't add
advertisements but have other problem - inbox.lv Sender Policy Framework
(SPF) allows sending @inbox.lv mails only from inbox.lv smtp servers, but I
don't have access to them, because I don't want to pay for mail, and this can
lead to undevilerable messages to other servers that use SPF), but I can
access only web at university and work.

But I don't see the problem - it sends both plain text and HTML.

Kristaps

Tuesday 02 November 2004 15:11, Bernd Blaauw rakstiija: