Hi Charlie:

If you are trying to do what I am doing, the "difficult" part
is finding the drive letter for the RAM disk.  Here is a batch
file I rigged up which will find the drive letter for any volume
label...I forget the volume label tdisk assigns, but you can
create one under FreeDOS and use the VOL command to check.
Microsoft's utility uses "MS-RAMDRIVE."

This finds a disk labelled DOS71.

finddisk.bat

-----------------

@Echo Off
If %1'==' %0 C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Set RAMD=
:Loop
If %1'==' GOTO:End
Vol %1: | Find "DOS71" > NUL
If ErrorLevel 1 (
     Shift
     Goto:Loop
)
Set RAMD=%1
echo Found it: %RAMD%.
:End

This is based on something I found on the web.  I had to
simplify the one I found until I could understand it.   I have
attached the original document.

Hope this helps.

Mark