Good day:

I don't know if it will boot FreeBSD, but I use the GAG boot
loader to triple boot all of my machines...Linux, Windows XP,
and various flavors of DOS.  I find it much easier to deal with
than LILO or GRUB.

When I install the Linux OS, I install Lilo or Grub in the MBR of
the /root partition instead of the hard disk.  GAG will not
directly boot Linux, so you need the boot loader in the
/root partition.  Works very well for me...I have four machines
triple booting (or more).

See gag.sourceforge.net for more information.

Good luck!

Mark Bailey