Hi,

I tried the EMM386 v2.0, and there is a weird behave:
When I boot the PC, my apps works ok (I tested with JAZZ JackRabbit, LAME,
MPXPLAY and FastTracker 2). But when I quit the app and want to launch
another one from the list, the second app is freezing or crashing with some
Hex on-screen. For example, I boot the PC, launch FT2 - all works great, I
quit FT2 and launch JAZZ, then black screen and many hex. Then I reboot the
PC, launch Jazz and it works ok! But if I quit Jazz and wants to run FT2 (or
any other app I mentionned before), the same thing happen - immediate crash.

Best regards,
Fox