Good day:

Trying to do a DIR on an NTFS partition, one of my friends is getting
the following error:

Divide error, stack:
FB3C 158E 0246 0000 14CB 38C8 6AE5 158E 7939 0000 0000 0000 38A4

What's the size limit on a partition for the FreeDOS kernel?  I believe
this was a 160GByte partition, but I'm checking to be sure.  I don't
have anything that big to test with!

The large size seems like the first place to look.

Thanks again for the great support.

Mark