Hi,

I need a simple reliable RAMDISK that can automatically set an Environment variable to it's drive letter. SRDISK can do this, but seems a bit over the top for my needs. I don't know if TDSK can do this.

One problem I ran into with Microsoft's RAMDISK was lack of root directory entries, but this was fixed by some command line paramaters. I'm assuming the FreeDOS versions would be less restrictive in this regard?

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)