Hi,

My message from yesterday evening about Windows Builds has only just shown up in my mailbox - that's over 24 hours! The time stamp shows the time I posted it.

I also checked the FreeDOS mail archive earlier today (in case it was an issue with my ISP) and the message was not on the archive either and still isn't.

It seems messages posted later than mine got through earlier...

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)