Hi!
Eric Twose wrote:
Tom wrote:

IIRC - ReactOS does have a mail list.

Yes, I'll direct my attention there, but I thought it was worth a mention here.

What version of ReactOS are you using?

I'm using the latest release: 0.2.28.

Hum? I think you mean 0.2.8 our latest release.

BTW, the keyboard is a standard uk keyboard, not usb, and I could use it in the opening reactos config wizard, but not once I got to the desktop. I thought my serial genius easymouse pro might be a problem, though I've had it working elsewhere using cutemouse.

I'll save the rest for the ReactOS list, rather than burden you here. Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Eric Twose.

Please specify hardware type and include drive information too.
Thanks,
James