On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:18:22 +0200, you wrote:

Hi,

> Try the last floppy image, works like a charm for me, PCI NIC autodetected
>and configured, MS Client works also (tested in vmware and a notebook
>with a Pentium M). It uses the NDIS driver but automagically adds a
>wattcp.cfg
>and the environment variable so that you can also run wattcp programs.

Yeah. I love the boot disk, it did everything automatically.
But I fail to migrate the floppy into hard disk, copy the files to
hard disk but they still try to read the floppy (it's been a years
ago).

Maybe Erwin have solution to this?

> Perhaps you can wait until he releases those images (perhaps later
>this week) or just ask him to send you the link.

Thanks.
Glad he can fix those things.

> I think JNOS will do that for you.

Simple and easy to setup, no need expensive hardware ...

> Since I was trying JNOS with a packet driver and this is the first time I work
>with it (resembles to the linux 'ifconfig/route' commands  :) I took my time
>to learn how to use it and did not try the NDIS/packet driver/JNOS approach.

I'm simple minded, can't handle complex things, so I wish the
instructions are simple enough for me :-)

> I'll posts back my results once I reach a result, but for anyone wanting
>a networked DOS I suggest starting with Erwin's images.

Thank you.

Rgds,
Johnson.