Michael Devore a écrit :

At 08:46 PM 11/23/2005 +0800, Johnson Lam wrote:

>I have a problem with the SBPCI Sound Driver under FreeDOS, could
>someone help me ?

You got the same problem  as me, but I'm using SBLIVE.

Try to use:

device=c:\fdos\bin\emm386.exe memcheck x=test ems=1200

If you are using the latest EMM386 you should not have this problem. If you are using it and you still have this problem, had you reported it, it would have been fixed. Both MEMCHECK and EMM= options should be unnecessary for almost all users. There is no EMS= option.

The original poster indicated a desire for more EMS memory available, not less.

I upgraded to EMM386 Version 2.07 and now it works fine.
Thank you very much.