At 09:17 PM 1/18/2006 -0800, Caleb9849  wrote:
ARG! Can someone please help me with this? I'm trying to run an old DOS Star Trek Game of mine. By DOS standards, it's pretty resource-heavy and requires upper memory. So I added the lines into my fdconfig.sys to load up emm386.exe (with the "noems" option) and himem.exe . Then, after I boot up, the "mem" command outputs only conventional memory and my game does not run.

Well, what is the MEM output? You should probably use the X=TEST option along with NOEMS to make sure you're not getting unusable UMB areas, too.