>Actually it's no problem to code something monitor the CD drive, but
>the program must resident and take some memory.

It wouldn't be trivial IMHO.

No problem for you !
It would have to be assembly code wouldn't it?I do a little c and some
scripts.
Anyway thanks for helping with the cdrom drivers.

No, assembler isn't necessary.  Turbo C / Borland C have the keep()
function that tells the program to become resident, and OpenWatcom has
the _dos_keep() function that does the same.  You can look at the
source of share for an example.

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya