Hi!

      Because there is no official distribution of OpenWatcom in .zip
archives since version 1.4, I prepare OW 1.5 distributive in .zip-s at
<http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/c/openwatcom/1.5/>.

Here you find archives with same layout, as OW 1.3 distributive, readme.txt
(short introduction), license.txt and descript.ion (archives description
file, compatible with FAR Manage, NDOS and 4DOS).

      Later I prepare files.lst listing (in Borland style) for all files in
distributive with short description of each file (which is known what is it).

      This distributive prepared with partial help of Bart Oldeman - some
files files was removed, some was moved, some was added, and Bart's advices
was allow me to clarify some obscure aspects.