Arkady V.Belousov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       First, don't forget to use Large memory model.
Second, increasing stack
> should help. Third, there is successful experience in
compiling Lua for DOS
> and running in it some examples from its TEST directory.
This was achieved
> by Mat Nieuwenhoven. If you wish, I resend you his
makefiles. Unfortunately,
> I not hear about complete success in DOS/16 version -
probably, Lua sources
> should be reviewed for bug-haunting.

I recompiled both the lib and the interpreter in 32 bit
protected mode. I raised the stack to 128k for the
interpreter, and it's (hopefully) working now. Looks like it
does nothing, but it creates an output file, so I think it's
working :)

Thanks for your help!

"Last minute = Utolsó perc = HurráNyaralunk.hu = 40 utazásszervező, 33 ország,
24 sziget, 1.000 akciós indulási időpont"
http://www.hurra-nyaralunk.hu/ajanlatok2.php?foglalasfrom=freemaildmlevel