well

there are some ways to boot from CD when this is not supported by the BIOS

one of these is to use SBM (Smart Boot Manager)...you just rawrite the image file to a floppy, boot from it, and can boot from CD-ROM...SBM presents a menu for you to choose the boot location

or you can use the FreeDOS floopy image, using the same process

both of these are ready to use in 1.0