>>Eric Auer: I think it would help to specify a fixed media type, for example
>>10 mbit /
halfduplex.

After loading rtspkt shows: "line speed 100Mbps, full duplex". In practice
there  is no
difference in driver loading time between the following two commands:

RTSPKT 0x60 -M 100FULL 2 3

RTSPKT.COM 0x60 -M AUTO 2 3

I settled for the latter one (-m auto) because that's how it set in WindowsXP

Lester