My connection: DSL modem + router + Realtek NIC.

The packet driver RTSPKT.com loads fine but Arachne won't open any web page.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9059/10112006035337it6.png

Which version of "Arachne.cfg" shown below is correct?

I assume that what Arachne calls NameServer & AltNameServer is called DNS Servers in
WinXP (command line: IPCONFIG /ALL) .

Ver #1 (all tcp/ip entries are blank or set to zeros)

[tcp/ip]
IP_Address BOOTP
IP_Grab IP address set to
NameServer
AltNameServer
Gateway 0.0.0.0
AltGateway 0.0.0.0
Netmask 0.0.0.0
TCPconfig LANTCP.CFG

Ver #2 (all tcp/ip entries are filled)

[tcp/ip]
IP_Address BOOTP
IP_Grab IP address set to
NameServer 219.245.114.12
AltNameServer 207.800.150.210
Gateway 192.168.1.1
AltGateway 0.0.0.0
Netmask 255.255.255.0
TCPconfig LANTCP.CFG

PS: this message is sent using Pegasus Mail from WindowsXP, with Microsoft's Rich Text
Format disabled and so should not appear to be HTML formatted as suspected by one
memeber of this forum. Your comments are welcome.