Hi all,

any ideas how to properly set up Microsoft Network Client 3.0 under QEMU
or BOCHS?

>From the description of both emulators it must be a ne2000 compatible
adapter.

There is a ne2000.dos driver shipped with the network client, but I
don't really know which settings to apply to system.ini and protocol.ini
to get things work.
I already tried a lot of different settings, but I always get the
message that the hardware is not responding or not available when the
network client is initialized.

What interrupt and which IO address is used for the ethernet adapter in
both emulators and what commandline parameters have I got to use to run
the emulation?

Regards

Norbert.