Hello Eric,

thanks for the analysis.

a) so PROT is good enough to keep Mom from using the computer if Dad is
out of house, but not a bit better.

b) if the author has no email address, does anybody think you could
buy a registered version ? But Mom probably doesn't know 'datar'
either ;)

I wouldn't care much

Tom

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,