Hi Florian,

> 1. Nobody seems to have notice the bug... :-( If one wanted to access
> a floppy/CD/DVD drive with no floppy/CD/DVD included - oZone crashed!

That is probably related to a bug in the 8086 compatible version(s)
of SHSUCDX. Try the updated version from

http://www.geocities.com/jadoxa/shsucdx/index.html

"SHSUCDX 3.04 <http://www.geocities.com/jadoxa/shsucdx/shcdx304.zip>
(55k) or patch <http://www.geocities.com/jadoxa/shsucdx/303-304.txt> for
v3.03 (5k). Fixes memory corruption by the 8086 version when the disc is
missing; align buffers on a dword boundary."

Eric

PS: Thanks to Ingo Rullhusen for reminding me of that update :-).