Hi,

1. Nobody seems to have notice the bug... :-( If one wanted to access
a floppy/CD/DVD drive with no floppy/CD/DVD included - oZone crashed!
You can download an updated library:

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0503736/php/floxwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Software.Temp?action=downloadman&upname=iodlg.zip

2. Is somebody interested in the MPEG2 library, which I enhanced to a
oZone library. (So all functions of MPEG2 library are avaiable in
oZone. MPEG2 is used in many mediaplayers.)  If YES: Please answer
this e-mail, I can send you the library + sample program.

3. Does somebody know of a good archiver - with graphical (TUI or GUI)
SFX beside old RAR for DOS??? Any idea would be cool!!

4. Any other bug record for oZone?

Bye and thx
 Flo
--