On Sunday 13 May 2007 20:48, Stegozor wrote:
> Note there are
> minor differences between what you'll see on the screenshot and the
> application itself: square root has been replaced with 1/x and x^n
> with x^3.

No, the buttons are exactly the same as you can see on the screenshot. You use
probably some non-437 codepage, that's why the graphic representation of the
buttons changes...
I will have to add in the future version some routine to check what is the
current CP, and IF <> cp437, THEN displays the buttons as 3 ASCII chars (for
example "x^2" instead of "x²")..

Mateusz Viste "Fox"