Hi,

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:29:53 +0200, WENEFRIDA PEREZ
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you sure, that command.com exists in this directory?

> IF SOMEONE COULD POST A SAMPLE FDCONFIG.SYS AND FDAUTO.BAT THAT WOULD BE
> GREAT ! ;I WANT TO GET AS MUCH FREE CONVENTIONAL MEMORY AS POSSIBLE WITH
> THESE DEVICE DRIVERS LOADED: JEMMEX.EXE WITH XCDROM32.DLL (WHAT'S
> BETTER, TO ENABLE EMS OR NOEMS)?, CDRCACHE, LBACACHE AND THE LATEST
> VERSION OF CTMOUSE.

How many RAM do you have? I have 512MB and my config.sys loads JEMMEX
without such an option. Then you have some EMS for old programs.

Another way: Have you thought about installing an UDMA driver? There
exists UDMA since one week ago which also includes a cache. And there is
also a new driver UDVD which uses UDMA now. I haven'T tested, if you get
more conventional memory, but this configuration works for me very good.
http://johnson.tmfc.net/dos/drivers.html

btw: you should also think about Eric's FDAPM. With "fdapm apmdos" it
saves energy.

>> P.S. IS FREECOM BETTER THAN COMMAND.COM AND HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK ?

http://4dos.hit.bg/. It is very very good ;-) There is a very good help
included and you will also find info at http://www.4dos.info.

Bye
  Flo