2007/11/28, OSCAR GONZALEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  Hi...........
>  Please run regedit.exe and try changing GRAPHICS/WIDTH, GRAPHICS/HEIGHT and
> GRAPHICS/DEPTH and try again.

Hi,

at first: nice job! :)

(I installed WinDOS 01 on a dedicated partition '/dev/hda1' and it
worked out of the box)

comments / sugggestions:

- Please remove the Microsoft logo from the boot screen.
- Please rename the project from "WinDOS" to something else.
(Microsoft will ask the same.)

other:
the system froze severalt time during the test (conducted solely for a
couple of minutes), I suspect that the video card was kiecked with the
1280X1024 resolution (can at most 800X600 with a vesa driver as it is
an old integrated trident with 4 MB video RAM)

Again: nice job! :o)

Best regards

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]