Hello,

Congrats on the package system!! I think it is a great idea.

Just some comments:
(1) About the files to be put, I guess that the package system would
not, for the moment, try to download from a site outside ibiblio
itself, so the binary and source files could be simply unix links to
the actual files in the freedos repository (you can even create them
with an FTP client).

(2) I think there should be some way of categorising, or at least, the
user should be prompted. For if I have the mini distribution without
sources, I wouldn't want everything from the full distribution with
sources. Actually, is there any different behaviour with "new" files
than with "updated" files?

(3) I guess that the system does have some "local" DB to compare to
the remote DB and see what is to be downloaded. Is this local DB XML
or LSM?

Thanks again!
Aitor