Hi Christopher,

> > Can Freedos run ndiswrapper?
> No, it can't. FreeDOS needs a dedicated DOS packet driver to work.

I am not sure what you mean with ndiswrapper, but there ARE
drivers which connect to NDIS or ODI drivers on one end and
present PACKET services on the other end. So Mateusz is too
pessimistic :-) Read http://lazybrowndog.net/freedos/ ...

> > If not, is it possible to get a Trendnet
> > tew-424ub usb wireless network adapter working in Freedos?
> Again, no.

There are almost no USB network devices with any DOS driver
at all as far as I remember...

> Besides the fact that there is no available packet driver for any WiFi cards,
> I do not think there is currently a way to use an USB network card in
> FreeDOS.

Only very few old WiFi cards came with DOS drivers as far as I know.

Eric