hola,

yesterday I made a USB pendrive bootable and installed FreeDOS with
latest drivers...
Access of the USB-Stick is very slow - porque of 2 reasons: I have
DOSLFN loaded and 4DOS reads the descript.ion files. Any idea how to
make it faster?
XDMA(32) and lbacache+tickle do not help... I am thinking of using a ram-disk.

I think the ifsdrv of Paragon is very interesting... (supports NTFS
and EXT3)... very bad that it isnĀ“t free available. In which product
of Paragon is it? Partition Manager?

Bye, Flo

--
Club Dr-DOS Wiki http//www.drdos.org