Ok so I've uploaded new versions to the same location and this should
fix the problem it had with removing temporary directories. Please
re-test.  And remember that clamscan needs >20M of memory/swap space
to run.

www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system

On Jan 27, 2008 8:24 PM, Geraldo Netto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> good idea, maybe you can use
> hx extender from Japheth:
> http://www.japheth.de/HX.html
>
> See Ya,
>
> Geraldo

> > The files FRESHCLAM.* are in their LFN form, but you can't unpack them
> > correctly (ie with the full filename) in DOS. No matter if you have DOSLFN
> > or
> > not, there simply isn't any unzip version with LFN support, so any unzipped
> > files will ever be restricted to 8+3.
> > <<<<<<<<
> > Well, what about this?:
> >
> >    ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/Info-ZIP.html  (master version)
> >    http://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/              (master version)
> >    http://www.info-zip.org/
> >
> >    ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/Zip.html
> >    ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/UnZip.html
> >
> > I hav successfully uzed "unzip32.exe", but not on FreeDOS, but under Win98

> --
> site: http://extremedev.sf.net
> msn: geraldo_boca_at_hotmail.com
> skype: geraldo-netto
> icq: 145-061-456

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.
   David Letterman (1947 - )

See ya