On Sunday 27 January 2008, Fabien Meghazi wrote:
> > > freshclam.exe
>
> I think I'm going to try with your package instead of Mateusz Viste's one.

That will not help you, as "my" package have exactly the same files as Blair's
one. The files FRESHCLAM.* are in their LFN form, but you can't unpack them
correctly (ie with the full filename) in DOS. No matter if you have DOSLFN or
not, there simply isn't any unzip version with LFN support, so any unzipped
files will ever be restricted to 8+3.

Mateusz Viste